The Pixie Trail is not an official site of The Walt Disney Company. Content of ThePixieTrail.blogspot.com is (C)copyright Cynthia Fragozo. Website content may not be reproduced in whole or in part without 'the prior written permission of ThePixieTrail.blogspot.com

Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It has ben crazy! but I have goodies to share!

So it has been CRAZY at my house the last week, we had relatives in town for a quick Christmas  celebration, then a Christmas Party for some teen moms in my area.
I did find this, and wanted to share!
Bakerella is super awesome and has made some amazing iconic things. Take a look at her website! She is super cool! There is even a post about a Christmas Candy party!
Check out Bakerella's post here. She is so amazingly talented!
*photo belongs to Bakerella (you saw my cake balls, ~Smiles)

No comments:

Post a Comment