The Pixie Trail is not an official site of The Walt Disney Company. Content of ThePixieTrail.blogspot.com is (C)copyright Cynthia Fragozo. Website content may not be reproduced in whole or in part without 'the prior written permission of ThePixieTrail.blogspot.com

Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This is not just a theme park!

Some really cool things happen here!
I was blessed last week to spend a day at a "local theme park"
I was dreaming of  the MAGIC of Disney the whole time I was there.
Let me just tell you I cannot wait for my upcoming trip.
This IS Disney...
 Lights, Cameras, fireballs, and Action.
every single day they do this a few times.

 Fire circles, people "trapped", speed boats and "rescues"
The diference is in the details.
That car is MID AIR!
I have to say we had a HOT day at a theme park, I thought it might hold me at bay until our trip to Walt Disney World in just a few weeks... but it made me long for the details of Disney even more.
The day we were at this local theme park the shows that I really wanted to see were not playing at all that day. So basically you have to go on a super busy day, in the Heat to see the cool shows.
If you are considering a trip to Walt Disney World, or even Disneyland, I have to say there is NO comparison to the "local theme parks" they just don't hold up to the magic.

Disney IS Magical!
I can't wait to see Lights, Motors, Action now with Lightning McQueen, sorry all you Herbie fans, but there's a new Car in town.
I have to say I will miss the old bug, "Ocho" (Herbie goes Banana's was my personal favorite)
If you are thinking of planning a trip to experience Magic, please allow me to serve you.
I would love to be your specialty agent!
email me at cindy(dot)fragozo@3dtravelcompany.com

1 comment:

  1. Yes! It won't be long now until we are at Walt Disney World! I agree, Herbie will be missed, but Lightning McQueen is the new guy in town - can't wait to see him(and you too!)!

    ReplyDelete