The Pixie Trail is not an official site of The Walt Disney Company. Content of ThePixieTrail.blogspot.com is (C)copyright Cynthia Fragozo. Website content may not be reproduced in whole or in part without 'the prior written permission of ThePixieTrail.blogspot.com

Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

There are days I wish I could just make a wish...

And appear at Walt Disney World!
I have had a month like that!
so here goes I am wishing...
(and so is my daughter)
And tomorrow we get to wake up and fly away to another world, a world of enchanted characters and fantasy. Where customer service standards reach beyond the clouds and there is only 1 place you will find a frown on the faces of cast members. (do you know where this is?)
so for tonight a packing we will go!
for tomorrow we fly away on a jet plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment