The Pixie Trail is not an official site of The Walt Disney Company. Content of ThePixieTrail.blogspot.com is (C)copyright Cynthia Fragozo. Website content may not be reproduced in whole or in part without 'the prior written permission of ThePixieTrail.blogspot.com

Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

My new Blog is here!

I am so excited! I have created this new blog as a way to keep my clients in the loop with what is going on at Disney, and how to bring the magic of Disney into your everyday life. I will feature DIY crafts, home decor, food mmmmmm food, I will even get hair and make-up advise from some of my "local experts", and lets not forget what is happening at Disney Parks, and information on cruising, as well as Giveaways! sounds great doesn't it! I am so excited to launch this magazine-like blog with information on almost everything. Yes, I even have a few posts on bathrooms at WDW. I want to help you bring the fantasy of Disney to you when you are at home, Let The Pixie Trail of magic follow you home. I would love to help you take a fantastically Pixie Dusted trip to Disney too. Click here for your Free No Obligation Quote.
Cindy Fragozo

1 comment: