The Pixie Trail is not an official site of The Walt Disney Company. Content of ThePixieTrail.blogspot.com is (C)copyright Cynthia Fragozo. Website content may not be reproduced in whole or in part without 'the prior written permission of ThePixieTrail.blogspot.com

Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Exploring Japan

Goodies galore in Japan Pavilion!
I have talked about our pearl discovery. Here is what else we found in Japan.

I was sooo excited to find these little treasures.

Do you know what they are?
They are big toe socks!
I am a queen of flip flops, chanklas, thongs, what ever you may call them.
Well these make a very practical purchase If you like me enjoy wearing your chanklas during the cool months of the year.
Needless to say I have a few pairs, and I have searched for these,
and have only found them here!

There is a kimono area in the store.

There is a beautiful wall of traditional fans

A great photo opportunity for a picture.

And of course Japanese candy!
Yum!
Even more on the Japan Pavilion soon!
Do you want to visit the Japanese Pavilion in Epcot?
I would Love to help you sprinkle pixie dust on your vacation!
I would Love to help you click on my photo with Mickey for you free quote today!

No comments:

Post a Comment