The Pixie Trail is not an official site of The Walt Disney Company. Content of ThePixieTrail.blogspot.com is (C)copyright Cynthia Fragozo. Website content may not be reproduced in whole or in part without 'the prior written permission of ThePixieTrail.blogspot.com

Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Magical Memories in Epcot


Since i have been blogging about Japan for the last few days I figured I would share a memory from Japan.
We spent quite a bit of time in Japan this last September.
I enjoyed standing by this


It is the MAGICAL Rock Garden.
Trust me!
You need to stop and hang out here for a while, you might start seeing things on the rocks.
besides it is so cool to see all the circles in the gravel.
Do you see a hidden Mickey?
You need to check this one out for yourself.
I would Love to help you by booking your trip and sprinkling a little Pixie dust all around!
Request your free quote today!

1 comment: